Thursday, April 5, 2012

Golf Tan Lines

Unfortunately as a golfer, you suffer from the awful golf tan lines. The sock tan, the shorts tan, the sleeve than that does not disappear not matter how many times you go to the beach or tanning bed. 

Now see, it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so naturally pale to begin with. I sent this picture to a friend in which she responded

"Why are you wearing socks with those shoes?"

This is just the beginning of the awkward golf tan summer. I still have have over four months for my tan spots to get tanner and my white to seem whiter.

When I was in Target the other day, I noticed an older man staring at me, not in the eyes, but at my feet. Then he just looked up at me and gave me a patheic half smile, a "I feel bad for you" smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment