Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Questionable Outfits of the Pros

Do you ever sit on the couch watching golf and see an outfit and question if the golfer got dressed in the dark?

I've had plenty of those moments, the first time i really noticed the bold new golf outfits was when Rickie Fowler came out strutting around in an all orange head to toe ensemble. Then I noticed the all blue, and I started to wonder, is this a new fashion trend?

 
Oh hey, Papa Smurf.



is that a traffic cone or a golfer?



Pepto bismol?




I'm not sure I even have words?

Loudmouth Golf wins the award for most obnoxious golf clothes in my opinion. I'm all about being daring but I'm not sure I want to be spotted by a plane when I am below golfing.



I own one crazy skirt, at least in my opinion its on the wild side. Mainly it is just striped red, black and blue. I feel daring when I wear it on the course but all these other outfits really outshine my striped skirt. I'm debating on delving into this new fashion trend or just being another boring dressed golfer.

Needless to say with fresh new young golfers, golf clothes will never be boring again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment